It wasn’t until I’d taken a trip to Dismaland over the summer that I became aware of this film. Although it wasn’t quite what I was excepting, it is was worth a watch. And as always with Banksy’s work it raise more questions that it answers.
- @CamPicturehouse @camfilmfest Brilliant you guys are (film) stars! 1 day ago
- I hope this film is being screened near #Cambridge esp. given the number of medics & researchers in town. At… https://t.co/9HLgJkpdJm 2 days ago
- @DrAimeeGrant @denitzawilliams @STARFamilyStudy @BethanPell @Nannon_Phillips Hope it went well Aimee 2 days ago
- RT @MoreUnitedUK: #HappyDiwali to everyone celebrating in the UK and around the world! Have a wonderful day and a happy and prosperou… https://t.co/1LfYMqUJle 2 days ago
- @HurtBlogger Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way! 2 days ago