It wasn’t until I’d taken a trip to Dismaland over the summer that I became aware of this film. Although it wasn’t quite what I was excepting, it is was worth a watch. And as always with Banksy’s work it raise more questions that it answers.
- @camraredisease @_noisolation I've heard a little about this - it sounds amazing. Look forward to hearing more at the #CRDN2017 in October. 1 day ago
- @camraredisease @GeneticAll_UK Fantastic news! 1 day ago
- @RareRevolutionM The #Vasculitis UK Patient Journey Poster is very nearly ready! 1 day ago
- @PsAMermaid @HurtBlogger As a #Behçets patient, I'd like to say thank you to @PsAMermaid for doing some research. A… https://t.co/EmnkJNwsBe 1 day ago
- @HurtBlogger me too! 1 day ago