It wasn’t until I’d taken a trip to Dismaland over the summer that I became aware of this film. Although it wasn’t quite what I was excepting, it is was worth a watch. And as always with Banksy’s work it raise more questions that it answers.
- Thanks @JeremyCorner for giving me some of your time, experience, enthusiasm & for being a big contribution to my fledgling idea... 19 hours ago
- @vascuk @cosmicfairy444 @DerbyHospitals It is a,very strange feeling when going thru your Twitter feed and see a pi… https://t.co/Wg3JOwPym0 19 hours ago
- @mrjoe Hope you get this sorted soon. I've been in the same shoes before and it isn't a nice or productive space to be in. Good luck! 19 hours ago
- RT @MoreUnitedUK: These kids know what's important: friendship, openness & respecting each other's differences #MondayMotivation https://t.co/b4EXQq40ZR 22 hours ago
- Our birds haven't caught on, so squirrels have taken over the #riverfordsunflower. It's not the best photo given th… https://t.co/CuSsMbQE41 22 hours ago