It wasn’t until I’d taken a trip to Dismaland over the summer that I became aware of this film. Although it wasn’t quite what I was excepting, it is was worth a watch. And as always with Banksy’s work it raise more questions that it answers.
- @cmukhtyar @NNUH @vascuk @NIHRCRNEastern Nice to meet you today. Thank you very much for your answers to my questio… https://t.co/RZSQWvCLc1 1 day ago
- John Mills talk about the #research happening around #Vasculitis at @NNUH with @NIHRCRNEastern & @vascuk https://t.co/IbDcL8jIrj 1 day ago
- RT @vascuk: Lynn Laidlaw @vascuk #Research & #Vasculitis UK #iamresearch @vascuk #vasculitisandu https://t.co/uK2PuWUl0B 1 day ago
- RT @vascuk: @uniofeastanglia Dr Janice Mooney @uniofeastanglia "Difficult to Diagnose" #Vasculitis & U related conditions… https://t.co/82vKvQYqjk 1 day ago
- Dr Janice Mooney in her research heard explains the shock of being diagnosed with #Vasulitis @NNUH at 'Vasculitis &… https://t.co/XPPORkpNPY 1 day ago