This documentary is a really interesting insight into the multi-faceted lives and careers of Charles and Ray Eames. The film states that they were some of the first multi-disciplined creatives to be regarded as ‘visual communicators’. Over the course of their extensive careers they were hired by corporations like IBM, and the American government. I’d be interested in tracking down some of the films they made together, especially “Glimpses of the USA” made for The American National Exhibition that was held in Sokol’niki Park, Moscow in 1959.
- RT @Photobox: PUBLISHED TODAY. This is Britain. Our epic crowd-sourced photography project that captures a day-in-the-life of the… https://t.co/wgxQRD82h7 3 days ago
- My next #book. Recommend by a fellow patient at the #Cambridge Vasculitis UK meet up. The author has TAK & I've got… https://t.co/tUryKSk3wJ 3 days ago
- @2minbeachclean @CornwallCouncil What was wrong with the pocket on the person's jacket for the offcuts? Full… https://t.co/nCQqxV1Gc5 3 days ago
- RT @unrestfilm: Wondering where you can watch @unrestfilm? Watch it in theaters, community screenings, digital, and more: https://t.co/ghBPgnLFsv 3 days ago
- @HurtBlogger Sorry to hear this Britt. How many experts are there in the US for #Behcets? Would your medical team… https://t.co/dzHzvgZD61 4 days ago