This documentary is a really interesting insight into the multi-faceted lives and careers of Charles and Ray Eames. The film states that they were some of the first multi-disciplined creatives to be regarded as ‘visual communicators’. Over the course of their extensive careers they were hired by corporations like IBM, and the American government. I’d be interested in tracking down some of the films they made together, especially “Glimpses of the USA” made for The American National Exhibition that was held in Sokol’niki Park, Moscow in 1959.
- RT @RareRevolutionM: Whoopeee - check your email inboxes for our latest issue #rareminds and if you haven't free subscribed to get your… https://t.co/etrvVK7dGp 5 hours ago
- @normallystudio @VictoriaLIVE @BBCNews I agree; More hours doesn't = more productive. This refreshing… https://t.co/5QH9XfYqw6 10 hours ago
- RT @imagineidnews: Thank you to @BILD_tweets for sharing our research, we desperately need more families to take part- please keep sha… https://t.co/5QUmFOhk7t 1 day ago
- Great to see Avery getting a mention in Research Horizons the magazine about research taking place at… https://t.co/elH1ef0lAN 1 day ago
- @RareRevolutionM Maybe I should contact John and see if he can do some funky socks to raise awareness of #Behcets a… https://t.co/2w4DNLhO7o 2 days ago