This documentary is a really interesting insight into the multi-faceted lives and careers of Charles and Ray Eames. The film states that they were some of the first multi-disciplined creatives to be regarded as ‘visual communicators’. Over the course of their extensive careers they were hired by corporations like IBM, and the American government. I’d be interested in tracking down some of the films they made together, especially “Glimpses of the USA” made for The American National Exhibition that was held in Sokol’niki Park, Moscow in 1959.
- @RussellDavison Totally agree! We need to talk about death. Just a shame message going thru' the DM. Their hate-mon… https://t.co/NuGuGVS6to 16 hours ago
- RT @neilprem: Practical advice on how to follow your passion. https://t.co/tMrWaIL3XG 17 hours ago
- Gregory, your version of Bruno Mars' Amazing is spine tingling! @GregoryPorter on @BBCRadio2 3 days ago
- @WaveProject Wish I was there... not in landlocked Cambridge! Enjoy the surf. 4 days ago
- RT @rarediseaseuk: Complete our survey and rate your #raredisease care: https://t.co/YijHwBkSYY 4 days ago