After getting back from Brussels I put an entry into the DECC #BackClimateAction image competition. Rather than photographs of melting ice caps and polar bears, which are often the images that first spring to mind, the 6 judges wanted to see images that illustrate how participants think climate change impacts, or might impact the things you care most about in your day-to-day life. I received an email this morning informing me that one of my three entries had been shortlisted.
- RT @RareRevolutionM: Whoopeee - check your email inboxes for our latest issue #rareminds and if you haven't free subscribed to get your… https://t.co/etrvVK7dGp 5 hours ago
- @normallystudio @VictoriaLIVE @BBCNews I agree; More hours doesn't = more productive. This refreshing… https://t.co/5QH9XfYqw6 10 hours ago
- RT @imagineidnews: Thank you to @BILD_tweets for sharing our research, we desperately need more families to take part- please keep sha… https://t.co/5QUmFOhk7t 1 day ago
- Great to see Avery getting a mention in Research Horizons the magazine about research taking place at… https://t.co/elH1ef0lAN 1 day ago
- @RareRevolutionM Maybe I should contact John and see if he can do some funky socks to raise awareness of #Behcets a… https://t.co/2w4DNLhO7o 2 days ago