After getting back from Brussels I put an entry into the DECC #BackClimateAction image competition. Rather than photographs of melting ice caps and polar bears, which are often the images that first spring to mind, the 6 judges wanted to see images that illustrate how participants think climate change impacts, or might impact the things you care most about in your day-to-day life. I received an email this morning informing me that one of my three entries had been shortlisted.
- @RussellDavison Totally agree! We need to talk about death. Just a shame message going thru' the DM. Their hate-mon… https://t.co/NuGuGVS6to 16 hours ago
- RT @neilprem: Practical advice on how to follow your passion. https://t.co/tMrWaIL3XG 17 hours ago
- Gregory, your version of Bruno Mars' Amazing is spine tingling! @GregoryPorter on @BBCRadio2 3 days ago
- @WaveProject Wish I was there... not in landlocked Cambridge! Enjoy the surf. 4 days ago
- RT @rarediseaseuk: Complete our survey and rate your #raredisease care: https://t.co/YijHwBkSYY 4 days ago