After getting back from Brussels I put an entry into the DECC #BackClimateAction image competition. Rather than photographs of melting ice caps and polar bears, which are often the images that first spring to mind, the 6 judges wanted to see images that illustrate how participants think climate change impacts, or might impact the things you care most about in your day-to-day life. I received an email this morning informing me that one of my three entries had been shortlisted.
- RT @Photobox: PUBLISHED TODAY. This is Britain. Our epic crowd-sourced photography project that captures a day-in-the-life of the… https://t.co/wgxQRD82h7 3 days ago
- My next #book. Recommend by a fellow patient at the #Cambridge Vasculitis UK meet up. The author has TAK & I've got… https://t.co/tUryKSk3wJ 3 days ago
- @2minbeachclean @CornwallCouncil What was wrong with the pocket on the person's jacket for the offcuts? Full… https://t.co/nCQqxV1Gc5 3 days ago
- RT @unrestfilm: Wondering where you can watch @unrestfilm? Watch it in theaters, community screenings, digital, and more: https://t.co/ghBPgnLFsv 3 days ago
- @HurtBlogger Sorry to hear this Britt. How many experts are there in the US for #Behcets? Would your medical team… https://t.co/dzHzvgZD61 4 days ago